18 June 2007

Today I have decided to hate..

..people who use Halloween as an excuse to wear something extremely slutty. Because, really?!?! Halloween is fun, not magical. It doesn't make you suddenly slender, or attractive. It just makes you a sleazy fat cow in ill-fitting spandex. Gross. Maybe in response I should paint my face green this year and wander about all half-cocked clutching a soggy airsick bag full of Spaghetti-o's.

I've also decided that I should throw a wicked Halloween party this year. Whether its for Miss Chickie and her friends, or if its a grownups thing, it's definitely Costumes Only.

And while we're at it.. I think I've settled on dressing as a mummy. The idea of painstakingly wrapping myself on fourteen thousand yards of gauze is just so appealing!!!! And besides, the airsick thing would be a pain in the ass to explain.


Play nice for now. I've spent the last six hours snoozing in front of webcast Passions reruns and stuffing my face with Boar's Head. Now its time for the Mad Decoupage Hunt to begin.....!

No comments: