15 June 2007

My Mojo

...is back!

I've found a monkeybarrel full of wonderful things.

Short term:
  • A fistful of art supply catalogues to fuel my oil paint experiment.
  • A horizontal bead weaving technique to glam up my extensive collection of empty bottles.
  • A big dusty bag of drywall compound for the decorative destruction of several surfaces.

Long term:
  • Etsy, for selling (and buying) excellent handmade things.
  • Lulu, for eventually publishing my book(s).
  • Blogger, for ranting and raving.

Theoretical:
  • Impending motivation for beading jewelry and crochet.
  • Reduced stress level which bring about the peace of mind necessary to accomplish creative ventures.
  • Renewed obsession with my decoupage-over-drywall concept.
  • Things to say, and apparently the motivation to say them.

Life is golden, kiddies. Make things. Beautiful things.

No comments: