19 June 2007

Big fat Thumbs Down. (Booooo!)

It makes me so sad that my parents watch Fox News.
It makes me even sadder at how weirdly defensive they get when I say anything to the contrary about Fox News or anything its currently broadcasting.

But Fox News makes me giggle sometimes, too.
Like today, as I'm getting another hole chewed in my ass for using "The Boogieman Theory" to explain to my daughter why she is expressly forbidden to watch Fox News, I look up at the tv. I'm not saying that Fox News shouldn't broadcast the video of an alleged "Taliban Graduation". All I'm saying is that perhaps the following caption was a little bit unnecessary:

"Are 300 new terrorists on there way here right now???"

I mean, seriously. Come on.
Interestingly enough Foxnews.com isn't as quick to update as some other major news sites. I was able to find the video on several other sites, but not trusty 'ol Fox News.

Be good, kids. More later.
I'd better turn off the laptop before someone comes running in here to make me, in an effort to prevent it from getting hit with a power spike. Unplugged. What, you unplugged it?? Why?? Isn't that going to break it?? You can't use a laptop while its unplugged! You could permanently wear down the battery!!!

God I love visiting my family.
Did i mention my sister is on her way here?

No comments: